- Learn to Cook Healthy & Holistic Food
- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
All posts by
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
Finding the ignition energy, motivation, resources, time, and positive and productive self-talk needed to adopt a healthier lifestyle is always a challenge, but getting started on a healthier path can feel particularly overwhelming when navigating chronic conditions...
- Posted February 2, 2020
- Create Your Fittest Future Self
The concept of creating a “future fitter self” can feel — at best — overwhelming and — at worst — like some impossible feat not worth contemplating. But “Finding Your Fit” doesn’t have to be discouraging or...
- Posted March 19, 2019
- 4 Key Longevity Exercises
My “longevity motto” is “quality above all else.” I don’t simply want to live longer, I want myself and everyone around me to live “better,” to have independent, active and quality years! The key to quality? Make...
- Posted November 18, 2018
- Finding Your Cardio Fit
We all know that cardiovascular exercise is a “must do” but the question is, what type of cardio is right for YOU. Should you bike? Use an elliptical? Run? Walk? Not all pieces of equipment or modes...
- Posted May 23, 2018
- How to Train for Your Favourite Spring or Summer Sport
The spring weather has arrived – yeah! Since sunshine makes everything seem more manageable – including being active – now is the perfect time to participate in your favorite sport and / or try something new! Summer is the perfect...
- Posted March 1, 2018
- Banish the “I am too Busy” Excuse
I know that we all need to go to work, pay the rent, grocery shop, sleep and negotiate the demands of life. If you are not a fitness professional, whose job it is to be fit, training...
- Posted November 7, 2017
- Eight Fitness Hacks
“Hacks” are basically innovative ways to motivate or trick yourself into exercising — a fun way of reframing the classic concept of “exercise motivation.” We all need motivation to exercise. I love moving and I still often...
- Posted October 30, 2017
- Intervention for Health and Fitness New Year’s Goals
It is now approaching the end of January. Unfortunately, although not surprisingly, this means many people have started to abandon their New Year’s goals. The ‘New Years’ gym crowds have started to thin. Home exercise equipment around...
- Posted January 17, 2017
- 7 Healthy Holiday Tips!
It is probably unrealistic to think you will lose weight in December, but you don’t have to gain weight. There is nothing worse than starting the New Year feeling like you have completely lost your health mojo....
- Posted December 19, 2016
- 5 Steps to Get You Off of the Sofa
We all know the benefits of working out and eating well, but when it comes to our health, knowing and doing — especially doing over the longterm — are two very different things! Sure, most of us...
- Posted August 25, 2016