- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Complete 360 for Diabetes
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
- Increase Athletic Performance with Ubiquinol and NADH
- 7 Things I Wish I knew When I Started Running
- Giving Kids a Back to School Boost
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
- Vegan Marinara Meatballs
All posts by
- Guelph Organic Conference 2020
Experience over 40 workshops: Jan 23 – 26, 2020The free Trade Show runs: Jan 25 – 26, 2020Guelph University Centre, Guelph ON
- Posted December 13, 2019
- Omega-3 Nutracleanse® Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Ingredients 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour 1 ½ tsp baking soda ¾ cup coconut sugar 1 Tbsp cinnamon 1/3 cup Omega3NutraCleanse® 1 cup almond milk 1/3 cup apple sauce 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar 2 cups diced...
- Posted October 10, 2019
- Weight Goals with Sue Galluzo
Why is it important to know what your fitness goal is before you start an exercise program or training? It doesn’t have to be a big goal. In fact, a small goal is better than no goal...
- Posted September 12, 2019
- A Better Butter Chicken
Enjoy this favourite comfort food again! If you or family and friends have come into food allergies or sensitivities and miss a good, buttery, butter chicken, this recipe will be a new hit at your next dinner...
- Posted September 5, 2019
- Cedars-Sinai Support Non-Opioid Solutions to Pain Management
As the opioid epidemic continues to claim lives and shatter families across North America, a Cedars-Sinai expert is urging physicians and patients to try managing pain without the addictive pills. “Today, more than ever before, we have...
- Posted June 17, 2019
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
Poised to be the new NHP leader in the oregano oil category, Strauss Naturals releases Smooth Oregano – an oregano oil that tastes good! The Solution You’ve Been Waiting ForMost oil of oregano formulas are too strong...
- Posted May 21, 2019
- Conference to Examine the Science Behind Natural Health Products
Edmonton, Alberta: Research scientists, clinicians, practitioners, and other representatives from academia, government research and regulatory agencies, as well as industry groups interested in research about the quality, safety and efficacy of natural health products are coming together in...
- Posted May 21, 2019
- Soup Party’s On
Serve up these top sippers at your next soup party or potluck or just warm up with our top soup ideas this season. Recipes featured in Healthy Directions magazine Winter Edition 2019. More ideas…. Maple Roasted Squash...
- Posted May 1, 2019
- Win! A Sugarmat Yoga Mat
Sugarmat, the clever creator of the lightest (and most beautiful) yoga mats has teamed up with Healthy Directions for a Spring Giveaway! Make your practice blissful. The original artwork on these mats was inspired by the wallpapers...
- Posted April 8, 2019
- Vietnamese Beef Noodle
This shortcut version of pho, Vietnam’s beloved comfort food, comes together quickly for a satisfying bowl of goodness. Use Thai basil, if it is available, for a more authentic flavour. Ingredients 1 tbsp canola oil 3 garlic cloves, minced...
- Posted March 11, 2019