- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
All posts by
- The Real Reasons You’re So Tired!
When someone asks, “How are you?” are you likely to respond with, “Good, but I’m so tired!”? Low energy is one of the most common complaints I see in my naturopathic practice. Feeling exhausted can...
- Posted June 20, 2014
- Winter Thriving
Are the shorter days and colder weather leaving you feeling blue? Winter is here and with the lack of sunlight comes the winter blues, also known as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). People with SAD can experience...
- Posted December 9, 2013
- Back to School Brain Boosters
Nutritional and herbal supplements can help to optimize brain function leading to improved memory, concentration and learning. 1) Multivitamins offer Health Assurance A multivitamin includes a combination of vitamins and minerals to ensure the body has...
- Posted August 25, 2013
- Natural Treatments for Healthy Skin
Are you looking to achieve healthy, glowing and blemish free skin just in time for the summer season? Naturopathic medicine offers more than just topical treatments when it comes to skin health. Using a holistic perspective, naturopathic...
- Posted June 28, 2013
- Strong, Healthy Bones for Life
At around age 40 bone loss naturally begins to occur and maintaining strong, healthy bones is crucial to preventing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a medical condition where bones become thin, brittle and porous due to loss of protein...
- Posted April 28, 2013
- Natural Treatments for Spring Allergies
It’s that time of year when the snow starts to melt and spring allergy season begins. It is estimated that 50 million North Americans are affected with seasonal allergies. An allergic reaction occurs when the...
- Posted April 2, 2013
- Fertility and Pregnancy
One day while discussing the topic of pregnancy a patient of mine said, “The ripeness of the fruit depends on the richness of the soil”. When I asked her what she meant she explained that in her...
- Posted March 21, 2013