- Cloudy with a Chance of Blurry Vision
- Sipahh Flavored Straw Turns Compostable
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
All posts by
The Real Reasons You’re So Tired!
When someone asks, “How are you?” are you likely to respond with, “Good, but I’m so tired!”? Low energy is one of the most common complaints I see in my naturopathic practice. Feeling exhausted can...
- Posted June 20, 2014
Are the shorter days and colder weather leaving you feeling blue? Winter is here and with the lack of sunlight comes the winter blues, also known as Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD). People with SAD can experience...
- Posted December 9, 2013
Back to School Brain Boosters
Nutritional and herbal supplements can help to optimize brain function leading to improved memory, concentration and learning. 1) Multivitamins offer Health Assurance A multivitamin includes a combination of vitamins and minerals to ensure the body has...
- Posted August 25, 2013
Natural Treatments for Healthy Skin
Are you looking to achieve healthy, glowing and blemish free skin just in time for the summer season? Naturopathic medicine offers more than just topical treatments when it comes to skin health. Using a holistic perspective, naturopathic...
- Posted June 28, 2013
Strong, Healthy Bones for Life
At around age 40 bone loss naturally begins to occur and maintaining strong, healthy bones is crucial to preventing osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a medical condition where bones become thin, brittle and porous due to loss of protein...
- Posted April 28, 2013
Natural Treatments for Spring Allergies
It’s that time of year when the snow starts to melt and spring allergy season begins. It is estimated that 50 million North Americans are affected with seasonal allergies. An allergic reaction occurs when the...
- Posted April 2, 2013
Fertility and Pregnancy
One day while discussing the topic of pregnancy a patient of mine said, “The ripeness of the fruit depends on the richness of the soil”. When I asked her what she meant she explained that in her...
- Posted March 21, 2013