- Learn to Cook Healthy & Holistic Food
- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
All posts by
- Singapore Summer Rolls
These simple fresh rolls are perfect for summertime entertaining. Ingredients 4 cups hot water 8 10-inch (25 cm) rice-paper wrappers (see Tips) 4 cups shredded carrots 2 cups finely sliced red bell peppers 2 cups...
- Posted September 2, 2015
- Shred Me Up Salad
I love the simplicity of combining common ingredients to create a hearty, healthy dish that can be enjoyed as a snack or as a main course. Makes 1 main-course or 2 side salads. INGREDIENTS 1⁄2 cup shredded...
- Posted March 26, 2014
- Grapefruit, Mint and Arugula Salad with Douglas McNish
This salad is a delicious balance of slightly bitter grapefruit, fresh mint and peppery arugula. The grapefruit makes the addition of lemon juice or vinegar unnecessary. INGREDIENTS 2 cups baby arugula 1 cup grapefruit segments (about1 small)...
- Posted March 25, 2014
- Sesame, Hemp and Carrot Slaw
This take on classic coleslaw has virtually all the same flavors and textures but is much more nutritious, because the healthy fats in the hemp seeds and hemp oil are much better for you than those contained...
- Posted April 26, 2013
- Pesto-Coated Carrot and Parsnip Fettuccini
This dish is a great way to get as many healthy ingredients into your body as possible without having to sacrifice any of the things you love. The softness of the root vegetables makes it reminiscent of...
- Posted April 1, 2013