- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
All posts by Charleen Wyman
- This Kitchen is for Dancing
Nutritionist Karlene Karst and author of “This Kitchen is For Dancing” knows it’s not easy in today’s world. Most of her days start at 5:00am and end around 10:00pm. She helps raise three kids, takes care of...
- Posted October 31, 2019
- 100 Beautiful Things
Seeing the beauty around us isn’t something we’re usually focused on. Find your inner artist’s eye and turn the lens to the present to observe the beauty of the outward world and then turn the lens inward...
- Posted June 10, 2019
- A Gardener’s Dream, Simple Meditations
A quieting of the mind in the garden can be calming and restorative. While many people imagine meditating outdoors as sitting in lotus position on a mat on grass, or on a stone, it’s really not necessary....
- Posted July 15, 2018
- Salmon 3 Ways
Jumping out of the water, wild and free, what a majestic sight as it swims out of the ocean, against the currents towards the heart of Canada in an arterial river, making its way back upstream from...
- Posted June 26, 2018
- Dillicious Salmon Burgers
The incredibly tangy dill sauce gives these salmon burgers a serious kick and takes them from blah to aagh! This recipe is a great way to use up left-over salmon for lunch the following day. Pile high...
- Posted June 26, 2018
- 6 Steps to Manifesting Dignity
Dignity is respect. But not the getting of it, the giving of it. Growing the reality, definition and concept of dignity and manifesting more of it involves changing the emphasis of the meaning of inherently receiving respect,...
- Posted June 19, 2018
- A Meditation on Tearing Down Inner and Invisible Walls
Tearing down inner and invisible walls is a process not unlike tearing down an actual wall. From a purely engineering perspective, for the best leverage start at the ends and work towards the middle using the sharpest...
- Posted June 13, 2018
- Learning to Cook Starts with Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Cookies
Making chocolate chip cookies is almost as fun as eating them. It’s also a great way to introduce kids, tweens or teens to cooking. Why? They almost always cheer and jump up and down to participate because...
- Posted June 11, 2018
- The 5 Best Canadian Winter Outdoor Adventures This Year
Explore and appreciate the true beauty of Canada’s northern wilderness this winter. Glide across sheer white trails with cross country skis, make your mark in snowshoes or for those with the need for speed, downhill ski on...
- Posted December 10, 2017
- A Breakfast Bonanza!
Kick start your day with one of these ten breakfast recipes. Start your day smiling, cozy at the cottage, in the great, wild outdoors over a campfire, while sending the kids to the park or backyard, or while just...
- Posted August 30, 2017