- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
All posts by
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
Bright and beautiful, this velvety pumpkin soup is autumn in a mug. Its rich flavor belies the minimal prep time. Pumpkin Sage Soup Ingredients16-oz (500 mL) mug 3⁄4 cup ready-to-use chicken or vegetable broth 2⁄3 cup pumpkin...
- Posted November 18, 2019
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
Despite the newfangled, grain-free combination of ingredients, this baked porridge has plenty of old-fashioned comfort-food appeal. Serves 9 • Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C) • 9-inch (23 cm) square metal baking pan, greased with coconut oil Ingredients...
- Posted June 17, 2019
- Carrot Bread with Coconut and Cardamom
The exotic scents of coconut and cardamom instantly elevate this quick and easy bread into a very special treat. It is also loaded with good-for-you ingredients, which means you can savour it for breakfast and snacks. Makes...
- Posted May 1, 2015
- Fluffy Lemon, Chia Seed Pancakes
Cottage cheese in the batter makes these lemony pancakes light and fluffy, with a flavour reminiscent of cheesecake — a wonderful breakfast surprise! Chia seeds give them a cheerful polka-dotted appearance and a subtle crunch. • Makes...
- Posted April 26, 2015