- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Get Back on Track
- How to Stay Energized All Day with Natural Supplements
- 3 Yin Yoga Poses for Stress
- Mediterranean Spiced Lamb Stew with Apricots and Coriander
- Sharpen the Mind
- “TEA”RRIFICALLY Healthy Winter Gifts of Warmth
- Celeriac, Truffle, Smoked Bacon and Thyme Soup
- Make 3 Easy Meals in Mugs
- Going the Extra Mile
All posts by
- Smart Starts for Back to School
It’s that time of year again, back to school and back to routines. We are creatures of habit and often crave routine, so the start of the school year is usually a time of year welcomed by...
- Posted August 26, 2019
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
Spring is officially here and I couldn’t be more excited. There is something so magical about this season. It’s a time of growth, freshness and more sunshine! Today, I am sharing my top 5 superfoods for spring!...
- Posted May 7, 2019
- Best Lunch Ideas for Back to School and Work
It’s back to school and work season, which also means back to packing lunches. Here are the top 5 lunch packing tips to make this year the best yet (at least when it comes to lunches). 1....
- Posted August 29, 2018
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
Looking to spice up your life? Why not start in the kitchen? Herbs and spices are a great way to make your meals tasty. More importantly, they provide our bodies with added nutrients and health boosting benefits....
- Posted May 20, 2018
- Green Smoothie
Parsley adds a hint of spring freshness to this smoothie with a smooth avocado finish. Avocados are a great source of vitamin C, as well as provide lutein and omega-3 fatty acids. Ingredients ¼ cup diced avocado ¼ cup...
- Posted April 12, 2018
- The Top 8 Heart Healthy Foods
Our heart pumps blood throughout our bodies, supplying us with oxygen, nutrients, and removing carbon dioxide and waste. Keeping your heart healthy is really important. Having a healthy diet can help keep your heart healthy and ultimately...
- Posted January 31, 2018
- The Food and Mood Connection
Can what you eat really influence your mood? Food and our eating behaviours do have the ability to influence our mood and impact chemical levels in our brain that help control mood. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter that...
- Posted October 11, 2017