- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
Apple Carrot Cucumber Smoothie
Because cooking destroys some nutrients, try smoothies made with milder-tasting raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, cucumbers, eggplants or zucchini.
Makes 1 Serving
1⁄4 cup apple juice
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 carrot, cut into chunks
1⁄2 cucumber, cut into chunks
In a blender, combine apple juice, lemon juice, carrot and cucumber. Secure lid and blend (from low to high if using a variable speed blender) until smooth.
Courtesy of “The Juicing Bible, Second Edition” by Pat Crocker © 2011 www.robertrose.ca Reprinted with permission. Available where books are sold.