- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Butter Chicken with Spiced Cashews
Chandra Ram shares her Butter Chicken with Spiced Cashews recipe from her newly released cookbook “The Complete Indian Instant Pot®.” This recipe requires an Instant Pot®. Enter our draw to win one free. Butter Chicken with...
- Posted November 28, 2018
- Nature’s Flu Fighter
Many times a year patients will seek naturopathic treatment advice because their symptoms or their children’s cause school to be missed, work to be cancelled, and social occasions to be turned down. The most common culprits? Cold...
- Posted November 23, 2018
- Health Benefits Of Weighted Blankets
Most people do not know anything about weighted blankets and the benefits they offer. This is quite a shame since the science behind weighted blankets is something that you do want to learn more about. It is really...
- Posted November 21, 2018
- 4 Key Longevity Exercises
My “longevity motto” is “quality above all else.” I don’t simply want to live longer, I want myself and everyone around me to live “better,” to have independent, active and quality years! The key to quality? Make...
- Posted November 18, 2018
- Vitamin D, Are You Getting Enough?
As we leave the long days of summer, many people living in northern latitudes risk having insufficient vitamin D levels. Hardly a day goes by without a new study revealing one of the many benefits of vitamin...
- Posted November 13, 2018
- 7 Reasons to Consider Breast Thermography
The time has come to reassess whether universal mammographic screening should be recommended. According to Dr. Peter Goetzsche, a Director of the Nordic Cochrane Collaboration in Copenhagen, Denmark, “The time has come to realize that breast cancer...
- Posted November 9, 2018
- Pumpkin Spice Smoothie with Omega 3 Nutracleanse
If you’re looking for a taste of fall, we have just the smoothie for you. Healthy, colourful, bursting with flavour, this autumn-inspired pumpkin spice smoothie is both delicious and nutritious. Save Print Pumpkin Spice Smoothie with Omega...
- Posted November 6, 2018
- Cranberry Pear Crumble Bars
These crumble bars are my tried and true dessert recipe for autumn/winter holiday potlucks — guaranteed to impress guests with their festive flavours. When baked, chopped pears melt into a heavenly, sweet layer on top of a...
- Posted November 3, 2018
- Squash and Pomegranate Panzanella with Herbs
This version of panzanella is undeniably autumnal, with hearty slices of roasted squash, caramelized roasted red onion, juicy pops of pomegranate kernels, sage and rosemary, all dressed in a bright, balsamic vinaigrette. If you can find a...
- Posted November 2, 2018
- Quebec Tourtière
The meat pie known as tourtière is a four-century favourite in Quebec. Its name can be traced back to the cast-iron pan of the same name brought to New France by settlers in the 17th century. Originally...
- Posted November 1, 2018