- Learn to Cook Healthy & Holistic Food
- Birthday Crepe Cake
- 3 Trendy Summer Salads with Protein
- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- What are the Chances of Having a Child with a Genetic Disorder?
There are a number of different types of genetic disorders, and the risk of your child being born with a genetic condition is dependent on a number of things. If you fall into the demographic of people...
- Posted May 31, 2018
- Life is a Journey
The moment you receive the news you are battling cancer is the moment that your life changes in an instant. Cancer knows no allies nor does it have any enemies. Cancer’s ruthless actions have no sympathy, compassion,...
- Posted May 29, 2018
- The Flight of the Butterfly – A Yoga Nidra Practice
This is a free Yoga Nidra practice I wrote and am sharing today for all yoga practitioners in honour of a friend’s birthday. If you like it, share all or parts of it with your classes. It...
- Posted May 28, 2018
- Spring Spruce-Up
The buds are blooming again, so why can’t you? Upgrade your nutrition and lifestyle routines so you can step into spring feeling like You Version 2.0! Shed the Winter Coat If your body has grown an extra...
- Posted May 25, 2018
- Finding Your Cardio Fit
We all know that cardiovascular exercise is a “must do” but the question is, what type of cardio is right for YOU. Should you bike? Use an elliptical? Run? Walk? Not all pieces of equipment or modes...
- Posted May 23, 2018
- Purge Your Pantry
Why take away something that tastes great, has an amazing shelf-life and could potentially save you from a zombie apocalypse? Diet and lifestyle are key controllable factors that can reduce risk for cancer down the road. According...
- Posted May 15, 2018
- Apple Carrot Cucumber Smoothie
Because cooking destroys some nutrients, try smoothies made with milder-tasting raw vegetables, such as celery, carrots, cucumbers, eggplants or zucchini. Makes 1 Serving Ingredients 1⁄4 cup apple juice 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice 1 carrot, cut...
- Posted May 15, 2018
- Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for John Travolta Day in Brooklyn
Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for your fitness classes! Disco’s back! JOHN TRAVOLTA DAY IN BROOKLYN STATE OF NEW YORK TO HONOR ICONIC STAR IN WELCOME BACK CELEBRATION Brooklyn, New York (June 11, 2018) – New...
- Posted May 5, 2018