- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- The Best Sprouts to Eat and Grow
Fresh is hard to find in early Spring, except for growing your own sprouts or buying them at the indoor Farmers’ markets. Which ones pack the most punch? Spring is one of the best times of the year. Picturesque signs of...
- Posted February 28, 2018
- Maple Roasted Squash and Apple Soup
Sweet-tart apple combines with mild butternut squash and a hint of maple syrup in this creamy soup. Makes about 2 servings Ingredients 10 oz butternut squash, peeled, seeded and coarsely chopped 2 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup 1...
- Posted February 17, 2018
- Pet Proofing, Is Your Home Pet Safe?
Pets are as curious as they are lovable. That’s why providing them with a safe, healthy environment needs to be on the top of your priority list. Pet proofing a home doesn’t require an extravagant makeover, just...
- Posted February 11, 2018
- Winter Do Your Worst, I’m Protected
Like every winter, flu and colds are doing their rounds. Why do some people turn into watery-eyed, sniveling wrecks that can’t drag themselves out of bed, while others remain seemingly unaffected? Those having a successful season may...
- Posted February 10, 2018
- Finding the Forgotten Art of Love
In “The Forgotten Art of Love” Cardiologist Armin A. Zadeh explores the relationship between heart disease and the state of the mind. Love not only helps us live more happily but also helps us live longer. An...
- Posted February 10, 2018
- 100 Places to Visit in Canada This Summer
Canada is the second largest country in the world. From St. John’s, Newfoundland to Victoria, British Columbia it’s roughly a distance of 7,400 kilometers. And from Vancouver heading north to Whitehorse in the Yukon Territory, it’s 2,400...
- Posted February 8, 2018
- Smooth Flow for Arterial Health
Lycopene is usually associated with prostate health in men, but its benefits are far more reaching. Several recent studies have shown that having a high level of lycopene in your blood increases arterial health by 53% in...
- Posted February 5, 2018
- Clinical Testing Shows Innotech’s Colflex is Effective Against Cold and Flu Bacteria
Researchers at the University of Manitoba have proven a natural health product manufactured in Canada may help fight bacteria that cause cold-and-flu-like symptoms. It quickly inhibits the growth of four common pathogens in vitro, and clinical testing...
- Posted February 1, 2018