- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- The Top 8 Heart Healthy Foods
Our heart pumps blood throughout our bodies, supplying us with oxygen, nutrients, and removing carbon dioxide and waste. Keeping your heart healthy is really important. Having a healthy diet can help keep your heart healthy and ultimately...
- Posted January 31, 2018
- 5 Steps to Save Your Skin During Winter
Now that we are officially in the cold-weather months, we’ve all noticed some changes in our skin. Cold weather and low humidity levels are the perfect combination for dry air, which equals dry skin. The indoor heaters...
- Posted January 30, 2018
- Salt Therapy for Sinus Infection
Bring the seashore to your bedroom. While some suffer from chronic sinusitis, leaving individuals with awful symptoms almost constantly, even acute sinus infections can last up to a few weeks. These infections not only lead to your...
- Posted January 29, 2018
- Spaghetti and Beet Rosé Sauce
Roasted beets are a staple in my kitchen during the winter months. I regularly transform them into purée in my food processor to have on hand for favourite recipes. Puréed beets freeze very well, with almost no...
- Posted January 20, 2018
- Make Winter a Smoother Ride with Omega-3s
During these longer, colder winter months, we typically need some extra protection as our immune systems, moods, and joints are taxed. Issues with depression can be intensified, and those suffering from arthritis can have more aggravation, pain,...
- Posted January 18, 2018
- Coconut, Chicken, Green Curry Soup
This Coconut, Chicken, Green Curry Soup is the perfect pick for something creamy without being heavy, and although it’s a soup, can also be served over rice. The vegetables are added in the last few minutes of...
- Posted January 18, 2018
- Outdoor, Winter Fun, Hot Spots
When you’re ready to take on winter in the great outdoors, here are some fun places to go and things to try to get you movement motivated. Take in Winter Brightening Outdoor Art in T.O. Toronto is...
- Posted January 17, 2018
- 7 Reasons to Consider Breast Thermography
The time has come to reassess whether universal mammographic screening should be recommended. According to Dr. Peter Goetzsche, a Director of the Nordic Cochrane Collaboration in Copenhagen, Denmark, “The time has come to realize that breast cancer...
- Posted January 16, 2018
- Apple Almond Galette
Apple Almond Galette is often my go-to dessert for family dinners when I’ve volunteered to bring something sweet. I keep 1-pound (450 g) packages of puff pastry in my freezer and I always have a drawer of...
- Posted January 13, 2018
- What We Really Know About Magnesium Absorption
When it comes to hot supplements, magnesium ranks with collagen, probiotics and vitamin D3. It’s one of the most popular natural products, and there are good reasons why. Magnesium is a multi-tasker. It helps with: ● Sleep...
- Posted January 12, 2018