- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- Win a Fruition Water Bottle!
Fruition is a unique water bottle with a juicing mechanism on the bottom that allows you to squeeze fruit, tea or spices directly into your water. Made with BPA-free Tritan, enjoy your beverage hot or cold. It...
- Posted November 30, 2017
- Orange and Beet Salad with Toasted Walnuts
Colourful citrus and beets are gorgeous together and this salad’s flavours will make you love them even more. Tangy oranges and sweet, earthy beets are sprinkled with toasted walnuts, on top of lightly dressed quinoa and fresh...
- Posted November 20, 2017
- A Proactive Approach to Mental Health
“You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” ~ Stephen King Whether you are starting your academic pursuits, or you are nearing the completion of your university degree; self-care and a healthy...
- Posted November 16, 2017
- How to Ease Away Office Pains
Office life can be painful – in more ways than one! Whether it’s tension in your shoulders, a dull pain in your hips, or a pounding headache, you know how achy your body can feel at the...
- Posted November 15, 2017
- Salt Therapy for Asthma
Breathing better just got so much easier. Lung diseases are something that hundreds of millions of people around the world suffer from, and about four million people die from every year. The most common respiratory disease seen...
- Posted November 15, 2017
- Asian-Style Beef with Chinese Barley Salad with Arugula
When my friend Andrew Chase had his Toronto restaurant Youki Asian Bar and Bistro, I went there as often as I could just to eat his Asian beef salad, which was to die for. The memory of...
- Posted November 9, 2017
- Banish the “I am too Busy” Excuse
I know that we all need to go to work, pay the rent, grocery shop, sleep and negotiate the demands of life. If you are not a fitness professional, whose job it is to be fit, training...
- Posted November 7, 2017
- Peppery Meat Loaf with Quinoa
This recipe combines the flavours of old-fashioned meat loaf with Mediterranean flavours red peppers, paprika, cumin and coriander. Serve this with baked potatoes in their skins and a tossed salad. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) 9- by...
- Posted November 1, 2017