- 5 Causes of Chronic Inflammation and How to Prevent Them
- Be UTI-free with Utiva
- The Easy Way to Grow Your Own Food
- Grow Your Own Tomatoes
- Fresh Herbs for the Spring
- How to Grow Sprouts
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
- Psst. Juicy Juicing Secrets
- Finding peace in nature during the COVID-19 Social Distancing
- 6 Herbs and Foods for Gentle Detox
- How Not to Get Sick This Winter
- Winter Deluge Health Survival
- Looking at CBD for your Dog
- KLIIN Creates a Splash!
- Start a Fitness Journey with Health Conditions
- 4 Simple Ways to Boost Immunity Naturally
Stay happy and healthy this winter! The winter season can take a toll on our immune system and leave us more susceptible to getting sick. At the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA), we conducted a recent survey, which...
- Posted November 30, 2016
- Win a Paderno Tri-Blade Spiralizer!
The slicer is an easy-to-use tool that makes zucchini spaghetti, cucumber ribbon strands, curly fries or long, spiral apple strands. Recognized for its stability, which consistently produces long, even noodles and ribbons. The unit is BPA-Free. Made by World...
- Posted November 25, 2016
- The 5 Healthiest Sea Vegetables
For most Canadians, seaweed isn’t something that shows up on their plate apart from the odd sushi take out night or beach picnic gone awry! But as many Asian cultures have known for centuries, sea vegetables are...
- Posted November 13, 2016
- One-Bowl Sushi
These fun and festive rice bowls are like sushi, without the rolling! In this recipe we use brown rice and marinate it with mirin, ginger, tamari and wasabi. Salmon and edamame are protein options; pick your favourite or...
- Posted November 12, 2016
- Sea Vegetable Salad with Sesame Dressing
They may be new ingredients to you, but sea vegetables (a much better name than seaweeds) like arame and wakame have been harvested from the oceans for centuries, especially in Japan. Be sure to use a bowl...
- Posted November 12, 2016
- Total Health 2017 Annual Convention and Exhibition
Total Health 2017 is very pleased to present over 200 exhibitors and 60 cutting edge speakers in the natural health field. April 21, 22 & 23, 2017Metro Toronto Convention Centre www.totalheathshow.com
- Posted November 8, 2016
- Sailing the Sometimes Stormy Seas of Perimenopause
Navigating through life in the sometimes turbulent waters of perimenopause can be tough. Find the calm with these tips on how to tack with healthy lifestyle changes and natural remedies. The thought of menopause can be scary when...
- Posted November 6, 2016
- The 36th Annual Guelph Organic Conference and Trade Show
The 36th Annual Guelph Organic Conference and Trade Show Conference: Jan 26-29 Trade Show: Jan 28-29 Guelph University Centre, ON, Canada www.guelphorganicconf.ca
- Posted November 5, 2016
- Top Nutrients for Healthy Eyes
Ever wondered if there are other ways to boost your vision and eye health besides carrots? No matter your age, there are plenty of ways we can support the health of our eyes naturally with a few...
- Posted November 2, 2016