- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
The ParticipACTION 150 Play List Tour for Canada’s 150th birthday
Celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday at one of many cross-country tour stops! ParticipACTION is challenging Canadians to complete as many physical activities from the Play List as possible. Stop by to knock a few off your own list or try a unique featured activity! Fun for kids, family and sports enthusiasts.
Canadians can visit www.participACTION.com/150 for more information, to sign up and win some great prizes!
Stop by to learn more about the 150 Play List, and register at www.participACTION.com/150, track your activities and win some great prizes. And don’t forget to share photos of your experience on social media with the hashtag #150playlist.
About the ParticipACTION 150 Play List
To celebrate Canada’s 150th birthday, ParticipACTION is creating the ParticipACTION 150 Play List – the ultimate list of all the physical activities that make us Canadian. Throughout 2017 every Canadian, in all communities, schools and workplaces from coast to coast to coast, will be challenged to complete as many physical activities on the list as possible, track their efforts online and earn rewards along the way. The ParticipACTION 150 Play List is a collaborative effort supported by the Government of Canada, premier corporate partners Manulife, Chevrolet and Shaw, the Government of B.C., the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador, and national media partner Corus. To register or find out more, including details on more than 100 local ParticipACTION Play List events throughout 2017, please visit www.participACTION.com/150.