- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
All posts tagged "pesticides"
Five Steps to a Healthier You: Go Organic!
To celebrate Natural Health Products (NHP) Week, the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA) is launching a free, five-part guide aimed at helping Canadian families make informed decisions about natural health. The Canadian Family’s Guide to Navigating Natural Health, was...
- Posted November 7, 2013
Environmental Groups Demand Action on Bee-killing Pesticides
Evidence links pesticide to massive bee deaths in Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec SEP 24, 2013 06:02 AM Lawyers from the Canadian Environmental Law Association and Ecojustice have filed a Notice of Objection with the health minister on behalf of Sierra Club Canada, Wilderness...
- Posted September 25, 2013
Global Food Safety Violations
Food Sentry continues its analysis of international food safety violations. We recently reported our initial findings after analyzing nearly 1,000 reported food violation incidents in 73 countries. Lab testing results from foreign sources were reviewed and our...
- Posted April 22, 2013
Children and Pesticides
— Maria Jenkins, Clewiston, FL It’s impossible to say with certainty that our modern reliance on pesticides is directly causing more of our children to get sick more often, but lots of new research points in that...
- Posted March 21, 2013