- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
All posts tagged "honey"
Make Orange and Honey Lip Balm
Looking for home made natural gift ideas? Here is a delish idea. As the saying goes… you are what you eat! Petroleum is the active ingredient in many “name brand” lip balms. It’s estimated that the average...
- Posted December 2, 2018
Natural Remedies for Families on the Go and On the Grow
(NC) A recent Ipsos Reid survey, conducted on behalf of the Canadian Health Food Association (CHFA) shows that Canadians are increasingly embracing a more holistic approach to health for themselves and their entire family. With the...
- Posted October 22, 2013
What’s All The Buzz About?
There are a lot of ways to use the power of the wonderful products created by the great bees. Honey is the sweet food that is made from bees using the nectar of the flowers. The...
- Posted August 31, 2013
Health from the Hive
Foods that have proven medicinal benefits, such as honey, are known as “nutraceuticals,” “functional” or medical foods. Though they now are the focus of research studies, such foods are age-old healers. My grandmother poured out honey to...
- Posted March 30, 2013