- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
Nature and Heritage Hikes and Sustainability Snowflakes
Get outdoors and active this winter and join Evergreen on an exploration of Toronto’s largest watershed! Discover the ecology and history of the Don River in a series of scenic guided hikes through the ravines connected to EBW—and enjoy a little exercise to boot!
February 2 : Sustainability Snowflakes | Follow the Yellow Creek Ravine
A hike from St. Clair Station to Evergreen Brick Works via David Balfour Park, exploring nature’s intricate and sustainable design.
February 9: Frozen Waters | Belt Line Trail: Toronto’s Lost Rivers
Explore the Lower Don’s hidden waters with this hike along Toronto's Lost Rivers via the Belt Line Trail from Davisville TTC Station to Evergreen Brick Works.
February 16: Wild Tracks
Discover the footprints of our past, present and future as we explore the Lower Don and search for signs of winter wildlife.
Visit us online for more info | http://ebw.evergreen.ca
For more information:
Contact Name: Aasiya Hussain
E-mail: ahussain (at) evergreen.ca
Please tell them you saw it at Planetfriendly.net. Especially if travelling from a distance, avoid disappointment by contacting or checking the event organizers' website. Register if appropriate.