- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
LEAF’s Winterfest Woodland Walk
Sat Feb 1, 2014, Newmarket, ON
11:00a.m. – 2:00p.m.
Cost: $5 suggested donation
Winterfest Pavillion #29
Fairy Lake Park (Water St. and Doug Duncan Dr.)
Newmarket, ON L3Y 1J4 ‎
Come out of hibernation for a winter woodland walk hosted by LEAF and York Region Forestry as part of the 45th Annual Newmarket Winterfest! Strap on some snowshoes to explore Fairy Lake Park with an arborist. You’ll learn about the urban forest in winter and discover some special trees that grow in this area! Snowshoes provided.
There will be two tours:
11:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
First-come, first-served basis for snowshoe use.
Contact Name: Robyn Stewart
Please tell them you saw it at Planetfriendly.net. Especially if travelling from a distance, avoid disappointment by contacting or checking the event organizers' website. Register if appropriate.