- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
13th Biennial GLOBE Conference & Trade Fair on Business & the Environment
March 26-28, 2014
Vancouver Convention Centre – East Building 999 Canada Place
GLOBE™ is about taking responsibility. Forging new partnerships. Thinking outside the box. It’s where leaders come to devise winning strategies to conserve precious resources, save money, and meet people that can help them be more profitable, more efficient, and protect the planet while doing so. GLOBE is where it all happens. Where it’s always happened, every two years since 1990.
For the last 24 years, GLOBE has been at the forefront of new ideas and insights on business and sustainability. It has helped corporations understand and embed sustainability into their operations, influenced the international debate on climate change, and developed the global marketplace for environmental and energy technologies and services. GLOBE continues to draw the ‘best and brightest’ of the international sustainable business community, making it an utterly unsurpassed networking opportunity.
In a world filled with risk and uncertainty, GLOBE 2014 will provide provocative insights on the world’s most pressing issues around business and the environment. You cannot afford to miss this opportunity to find out how to position your organization best in order to survive and thrive, both now and over the coming decade.
GLOBE 2014 will offer:
1. In-Depth Review of challenging issues at the nexus between people, planet, and profit
2. Critical Insights from more than 150 speakers and innovators
3. Active Participation through new interactive sessions, workshops, and networking
4. Real World Take-Aways including important lessons, innovative solutions, and valuable new tools
For more information:
Contact Name: Betina Sonico
E-mail: info (at) globeseries.com
Additional Contacts & Websites:
GLOBE Foundation – http://globe.ca/
Please tell them you saw it at Planetfriendly.net. Especially if travelling from a distance, avoid disappointment by contacting or checking the event organizers' website. Register if appropriate.
Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
Despite the newfangled, grain-free combination of ingredients, this baked porridge...
Cedars-Sinai Support Non-Opioid Solutions to Pain Management
As the opioid epidemic continues to claim lives and shatter...
The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
The term “mixed reality” refers to both augmented and virtual...
Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
The trendiest diet of 2018 was hands down the ‘Ketogenic...
- Posted June 16, 2019
Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
Makes 10 Bars Freeze: 2 months Prep Time: 10 minutes...
Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
Tick season’s about to begin. The highest risk of Lyme...
100 Beautiful Things
Seeing the beauty around us isn’t something we’re usually focused...