- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
Pets are as curious as they are lovable. That’s why providing them with a safe, healthy...
Much like humans, dogs and cats suffer the pitfalls of the sedentary lifestyles which characterize modern...
Pet owners know the importance of exercise for their furry friends. Going on that daily walk...
More Pet Perks News
How You Can Help Your Pet Live Longer
Pets are a very important part of a pet owner’s life, and often the...
- Posted September 8, 2013
Keep Pets Parasite Free
There are over 1000 different species of parasites that can invade the bodies of...
- Posted September 3, 2013
Arthritis & Hip Dysplasia Problems
As our pets get older, they may suffer the same complications of repetitive strain...
- Posted August 28, 2013
Healthy Pet Digestion, using Probiotics, Enzymes and Fibre
The normal digestive tract in animals contains trillions of bacteria and other micro-organisms of...
- Posted August 20, 2013
How Do Toxins Affect Your Pet?
Toxicity is an underrated problem with respect to our companion animals. Our pets are...
- Posted August 14, 2013
Detoxification for Pets
Toxins enter the body via a number of convenient pathways; through the lungs when...
- Posted June 15, 2013
Jane Fonda: Pets for Better Health
Jane Fonda's dog is an 8 lb Coton de Tulear (pronounced Tulea). Tulea is the name of her...
- Posted April 3, 2013