- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
Fit for Life
The concept of creating a “future fitter self” can feel — at best — overwhelming and...
Slips and falls can happen to anyone at any time. But, there are factors that do...
Ditch the “resolution.” Give your lifestyle a “360 review.” Sure, use the new year as health...
More Fit for Life News
Training for Injury Prevention
Strong muscles keep you balanced, mobile, lessen your chance of injury, and keep bones...
- Posted December 9, 2018
4 Key Longevity Exercises
My “longevity motto” is “quality above all else.” I don’t simply want to live...
- Posted November 18, 2018
Fuelled and Fit, Kids and Tweens
With a dizzying plethora of parenting blogs, it’s easy to lose sight of the...
- Posted September 18, 2018
Family Exercise for Diabetes Prevention in Kids
It’s that time of year where the weather finally welcomes families to enjoy outdoor...
- Posted August 13, 2018
The Flight of the Butterfly – A Yoga Nidra Practice
This is a free Yoga Nidra practice I wrote and am sharing today for...
- Posted May 28, 2018
Finding Your Cardio Fit
We all know that cardiovascular exercise is a “must do” but the question is,...
- Posted May 23, 2018
Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for John Travolta Day in Brooklyn
Break out the Staying Alive soundtrack for your fitness classes! Disco’s back! JOHN TRAVOLTA...
- Posted May 5, 2018