- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
Carrot Ginger Bisque
Alpha DME Coconut oil plays a starring role in this always warming classic.
12 medium carrots chopped
1 small onion minced
12 cloves garlic minced
6 tbsp Alpha DME Coconut Oil
3 tbsp fresh ginger
6 cups broth (Homemade bone broth is the absolute best. Otherwise choose organic, low sodium, yeast & MSG free broth)
1 tsp pink himalayan salt
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
½ tsp cinnamon
Black pepper to taste
Lightly steam Carrots until “al dente.” Sautee onion and garlic in Alpha DME Coconut Oil until onion is translucent. Pour all ingredients into Vitamix/Food Processor and blend until smooth. Pour into a pot and heat until you reach the desired temperature.
Why Choose Alpha DME Organic Coconut Oil for your Family?
Alpha DME Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is certified fair-trade and is hand-pressed directly from fresh coconuts in the Solomon Islands by island natives on their own family farms.
The DME® process uses a manually operated cold-pressing unit to produce raw oil from fresh coconuts in as little as one-and-a-half hours or less. This short processing time eliminates the concern of mold growth or danger of other impurities – just one of the things that sets Alpha DME apart from every other coconut oil on the market. For this reason, it has earned multiple organic certifications.
Alpha DME delivers the purest, highest quality, raw, organic coconut oil to your table. You can also be assured that the production protects the environment through sustainable practices. To learn more and for more recipes go to: www.alphahealth.ca