- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
- Top 5 Spring Superfoods
Baking Soda Revival, Cooks, Cleans and Clears the Air
(NC) Baking soda has long been the star of household cleaning and personal care in fact the number of uses for this simple box of powder is remarkable. Baking soda is a pure and natural substance, making it easy to use all over the house, even around children. It can be used in baking, as a cleaning product, and as an odour remover.Baking soda gets its name from one of its most traditional uses as a leavening agent for baked goods – but some of its other applications may surprise you. Here are just a few ways it can be used around the home:
• Baking soda is a pure and natural cleanser, making it a great alternative to harsher chemicals, especially on clothes and other personal items. When used to clean clothes and other fabrics, baking soda balances the PH in your wash water, to get them cleaner, fresher and brighter. You can add a scoop to your regular wash cycle, or choose a detergent with baking soda already in it.
• The versatile powder neutralizes odours so it can be used to deodorize all over the house from the fridge to the car to the litter box.
• Try using baking soda as a facial scrub and body exfoliant. Its crystalline structure provides a gentle abrasion that helps to remove dirt and oil without scratching. Just be careful around the eyes.
• An oil stain on the garage floor is no problem. Use baking soda to clean up light-duty oil and grease spills on concrete by sprinkling it on the oil spot and scrubbing with a wet brush.
Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
Despite the newfangled, grain-free combination of ingredients, this baked porridge...
Cedars-Sinai Support Non-Opioid Solutions to Pain Management
As the opioid epidemic continues to claim lives and shatter...
The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
The term “mixed reality” refers to both augmented and virtual...
Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
The trendiest diet of 2018 was hands down the ‘Ketogenic...
- Posted June 16, 2019
Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
Makes 10 Bars Freeze: 2 months Prep Time: 10 minutes...
Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
Tick season’s about to begin. The highest risk of Lyme...
100 Beautiful Things
Seeing the beauty around us isn’t something we’re usually focused...