- Identifying Lingering Balance Issues as a Result of a Brain Injury
- Baked Blueberry Banana Porridge
- The Future of Tech Devices & Healthy Shopping
- Cutting Carbs at Breakfast Can Jumpstart Weight-Loss
- Zesty Blueberry Granola Bars
- Stopping Ticks in Their Tracks
- 100 Beautiful Things
- The Triple Jump of Detoxification
- Pesto Vegetable Quiche
- A Fresh Take on Canada’s Food Guide
- The Top Tips about Dental Treatment You Should Know
- Allergies, Poor Immunity is at the Root
- Oil of Oregano Never Tasted So Good
- Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- The Soothing Scents of Spring
All posts by
Taking the Pause Out of Menopause
Hot flashes, mood swings, and weight gain, are the menopause trio every woman dreads. Like puberty, menopause is a natural transition in a woman’s life that marks the end of her reproductive years. When a woman’s menstrual...
- Posted July 17, 2017
The Question of Digestion
Digestion is essential for life. Simply put, it is the process that allows our bodies to take in good nutrients and excrete waste products. Beyond the simple sorting of the good from the bad, research is now starting to...
- Posted May 25, 2017
Healthy Tips for New Parents
Congratulations, it’s a baby! After nine long months the wait is over and you finally get to meet your beautiful baby. You get to memorize your baby’s face and watch with amazement as your child learns, grows...
- Posted October 17, 2016
Intensive Lifestyle Changes for Diabetes
Everyone has a unique story, but the desire to lose weight is consistently a concern for most patients. Whether they are overweight or obese, those I see in my practice reflect the nearly 14 million Canadians who are...
- Posted August 11, 2015
Steps for Better Short-Term Memory
Have you ever walked into a room and forgotten why you are there, or lost your train of thought in the middle of a conversation? Have you ever forgotten the name of a person you just...
- Posted April 22, 2014